CU Admission Form 2017-18, Calcutta University Admission Process, Calcutta University UG PG Admission 2017-18, Calcutta University BA Admission Form 2017-18, Calcutta University BSc Admission Form 2017-18, Calcutta University BSc Admission Form 2017-18, www.cuexam.net
Calcutta University UG PG Admission 2017-18, (www.caluniv.ac.in) BA, BSc, BCom Application Form 2017
All student are informed that The Calcutta University offers admission to various Undergraduate, postgraduate and Research programs in the field of Science, Commerce, Arts, Management and Law. The eligibility for UG programs is a pass in 10+2 and the same for PG program is graduation degree in the relevant discipline. The candidates can download the application forms from the official website of Calcutta university.
Calcutta University B.Tech. and M.Tech. Admissions 2017-18
The candidates can apply online as well as offline. The application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The application fee of B.Tech. program is INR 500 + Bank service charges. The eligibility of these programs is as follows:
|B.Tech.||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||WBJEE|
|M.Tech.||B.Tech. in the relevant discipline||Entrance Test followed by Interview|
Calcutta University UG Admissions 2017-18
|B.Ed.||Graduation or Post graduation with minimum 50% marks||Merit Based|
|B.Lib.Sc.||Graduation or Post graduation with minimum 50% marks||Merit Based|
|B.Sc.||Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics or Biology||Entrance Test conducted by the university|
|BA||Pass in 10+2 with any discipline||Merit Based|
|BA LLB||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 45% marks||Entrance Test conducted by the university|
Key Points to Note
- The candidates can apply online on the official website of Calcutta university by entering their personal details and academic details. The application fee is to be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card or SBI challan.
- The application fee of B.Ed. is INR 150 (for general category) and INR 75 (for SC/ST/PWD) candidates
- The application fee of BA LLB and B.Lib.Sc. is INR 300 (INR 150 for SC/ST/PWD) and INR 150 (INR 75 for SC/ST/PWD) respectively.
- The specializations offered in B.Ed. are Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, education, Political Science, Hindi Urdu and Arabic.
- The entrance exam conducted for BA LLB and B.Sc. is of 2 hours duration. The assessment is done on candidates’ knowledge in English, GK, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- Admission to B.Sc. Home Science is merit based.
Important Link :-www.caluniv.ac.in