UGC NET Application Form 2017,UGC Net application form download,How to apply ugc net application form,ugc.ac.in net application form,UGC NET 2017 Notification online application form exam date.
UGC NET Application Form Notification 2017
National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) as an offline examination of UGC NET. This time examination is going to held in November to determine the eligibility of Indian candidates for Junior Research Fellowship and for Assistant Professor or for both. Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their PG subject. They will pursue the research from IITs or other national organizations and are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian colleges/Universities.
UGC NET Application form 2017:- Click Here
|CBSE NET Notification will be available||24th July 2017|
|Online application form starts||1st August 2017|
|Last date to submit the form||30th August 2017|
|Last date of fee submission||31st August 2017|
|Corrections of application form||Will be updated soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Will be updated soon|
|Exam Date||19th November 2017|
- Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on 1st July 2017.
- ForOBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
- Candidates possessing degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxationin age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET 2017 should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19thSeptember 1991.
UGC NET Application Form 2017 official site:- cbsenet.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
- The Application fee is payable by credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
- The fee through e-challan will be paid in cash to Canara/ICICI/ Syndicate /HDFC bank.
- Exam Mode:Offline mode.
- OMR Sheet:Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- Papers:The test will consist of three papers.
- Type of Questions:All the papers will have objective type questions.
- Number of Paper:Total 185 questions will be asked in NET which are divided into 3 papers.
- Number of Questions:Paper-I will have 60 questions, (only 50 questions has to attempt); Paper-II will have 50 questions and Paper-III will have 75 questions.
- Medium of Paper:Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form. Candidate can choose the paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Subjects: The Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions. Paper-II and III contains questions related to the concerned subject.
- Exam Duration: Paper-1 and Paper-II will be of 11/4 hours Paper-III will be of 21/2
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time||Exam Duration|
|I||60 questions (50 to be attempted)||100||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.||11/4 hours|
|II||50 compulsory questions||100||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.||11/4 hours|
|III||75 compulsory questions||150||02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.||21/2 hours|