RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift Question Answers, RRB NTPC 10th April evening shift Question answers, RRB NTPC 10th April Question paper, RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift solved Paper, RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift GK questions, RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift general science questions, RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift reasoning questions, RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift math questions
RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift Question Answers
Dear Candidates we are uploading the RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift Question Answers for the help of candidates. All the Candidates who have appeared in the RRB NTPC Non technical Exam can review their answers. Also the Candidates who will appear in the upcoming RRB NTPC Graduate exam can check the RRB Non Technical Exam 10th April 3rd shift question answers. All the Candidates can analyzed the RRB NTPC 10th April evening shift GK, Math, Science, maths questions.
RRB NTPC 10th April 3rd shift Question Paper
1 Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after—-?
Ans: military affairs
2. The Battle of Plassey was fought in
3. Two of the great Mughals wrote their own memories. There were
Ans: Babar and Jahangir
4. Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
5. What is the unit for measuring the amplitude of a sound?
6. Who was known as Iron man of India?
Ans: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
7. Jude Felix is a famous Indian player in which of the fields?
8. Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?( some options were given)
9. The present Lok Sabha is the—?s
Ans: 16th Lok Sabha
10. The National Institute of Community Development is located at—?
11. Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as?
Ans: Nazi Party
12. In which year of First World War Germany declared war on Russia and France?
13. FAG, GAF, HAI, IAH, ____
14. 3, 5, 11, 14, 17, 21 find odd one—?
Dear Candidates stay updated for More questions . You Can put Your Questions in Comment Box below for Discussions. Bookmark this website all RRB NTPC Exam Questions.