RRB NTPC 6th April 1st shift Question Paper Morning Shift, RRB NTPC Exam 6th April Morning Shift Asked Questions, RRB NTPC 6th April Asked Questions, RRB NTPC Exam 6th April Exam GK Questions, RRB NTPC Exam 6th April General Science Questions, RRB NTPC Exam Maths Questions
RRB NTPC 6th April 1st shift Question Paper
1)In which year Microsoft was started?
2) Largest stadium of America is _______.
A: Michigan stadium
3) Who is first woman DG of parliamentary?
A: Archana Ramsasundaram
4) Other name of Badshah Khan is _____.
A: Khan Abdul Ghafar Khan
5) Calcium hydroxide is in ______.
6) Nephron- Kidney
7) Syed Modi grand prix for ______
8) Startup India launched Year?
9) What is Smiling Buddha mission?
A. India’s first successful nuclear bomb test At Pokhran city.
10) Mars planet other name?
A. Red planet.
11) Yellow fever caused by?
A. Male mosquitoes.
12) Chief election commissioner is removed by?
A. Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
13) British rule ended in which year?
14) Female wrestler who won Arjuna award in 2015?
A. Babita Kumari.
15) Who won more grand slams in the year 2015?
A. Novak Djokovic.
16) Political System of Afghanistan is known as?
A. Democratic Republic.
17) 1st chairman of ISRO?
A. Vikram sarabhai.
18) What is Firewall in computer?
19) What is use of washing soda?
20) Gagan Narang related to which sport?
A. Air rifle shooting.
21) When Microsoft started?
A. April 4, 1975.
22) Parliament construction year?
23) Largest stadium in America?
A. Michigan stadium.
24) Which is not a gland?
A. Gall bladder.
25) Calcium hydroxide is found in ?
A. Lime water.
stay updated for More questions . You Can put Your Questions in Comment Box below for Discussions. Bookmark this website all RRB NTPC Exam Questions.