RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Question Answers Evening Shift, RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd shift Question Papers, RRB NTPC Exam 6th April Evening Shift Question Papers, RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift GK Questions, , RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Maths Questions, RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Science Questions
RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Question Answers
Dear Candidates the RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Question Answers Evening Shift is uploading here . There are total of 100 Questions out of we have received some questions. The RRB Non technical Exam 6th April Questions is given here with answers so all the Candidates can take advantage. The Candidates Can Discuss their Questions as well. The Question Paper was quite easy in Comparison to the 1st and 2nd Shifts. The Questions are based on the Feedback from the various questions.
RRB NTPC 6th April 3rd Shift Question Paper
Dear Some of the Questions in RRB NTPC Exam is repeating so Candidates are advised to make the full use of Questions posted here . Bookmark this website to Check Daily RRB NTPC Exam Questions
1)The first time Commonwealth game was held in In which year ?
2) The Famous book Wings of Fire book was Written By ..?
Answer: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
3) The Jalikattu game is associated with which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu.
4) Audiophones was invented by ?
Answer: Nathaniel Baldwin
5) For which diseases Chemotherapy is used as treatment
6) Number of languages which are written in Indian note?
7) Whose signature is there on 1 rupee note?
Answer: Finance Secretary.
8) Which among the following states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?
Answer: Goa and Kerala
9) What is virus name of Chicken pox?
Answer: Varicella zoster virus.
10) With which country India signed MOU to increase solar energy?
11) The 15th Prime minister of India?
Answer: Narendra Modi.
12) The First women President of Indian national congress post independence?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
13) What is MS Office?
Answer: Application software.
14) Which river is called the dakshin Ganga?
15) Which key is used in Computer for Help Menu.
Answer: F1 button.
16) Who designed Our Indian National flag?
Answer: Pingali Venkaiyya.
17) Who is the first woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing?
Answer: Nicola Adams.
18) The line of Control bw India and Pakistan was constructed in _____ year
19) Range of decibel that can be heard by human ear?
Answer: 60-120 DB.
20) The capital of Arunachal Pradesh is ?
Dear Candidates stay updated for More questions . You Can put Your Questions in Comment Box below for Discussions. Bookmark this website all RRB NTPC Exam Questions.