RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 – 1585 Livestock Assistant Posts Application form Date, Rajasthan Pasudhan Assistant Recruitment, RSMSSB pasupalan Vibhag Recruitment, RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Exam Application form, Pasudhan Shayak Vacancy, RSMSSB Veterinary Jobs, RSMSSB veterinary Pasudhan Shayak Bharti 2016
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board has Released the RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Exam Recruitment Notification has been Released. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates Can apply online application form through official web portal. The Total of 1585 vacant Posts will be filled through RSMSSB recruitment 2016. Candidates Can apply RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Exam online application form till 31st July. All other relevant details regarding the RSMSSB Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit is Discussed Here. All the Candidates Can apply RSMSSB Pasudhan Shayak Application form through official web portal.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Exam Recruitment 2016
The RSMSSB Department Established Under State Govt of Rajasthan to conduct various Examination. The Department Acts as Recruiting Authority. Recently the RSMSSB has invited the online application form for livestock Assistant Exam. The Online Application form will Start from 1st july and will be filled till 31st July 2016. The Application form can be filled through e-mitra kiosk. The recruitment will be done for Rajasthan Pasudhan Shayak Post.
RSMSSB Pasudhan Shayak Recruitment 2016
Organization Name : Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board
Exam Name: Livestock Assistant
Start of online application form : 1st July 2016
last date of apply : 31 st July 2016
Total Post : 1585 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
official Website : http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Selection Procedure for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Jobs
The Selection of Candidates for RSMSSB Jobs will be based on the Written Examination Conducted by RSMSSB Department. The Written Examination can be followed with face to face interview. The Final Merit List Prepared by the Board will be Considered Final.
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Livestock Post :
- Senior Secondary (Class 12 Passed) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent and one year/ two years Training of Livestock Assistant from an institution recognized by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and any one of the Rajasthani dialects.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Application form
- Candidates Needs to Visit the official website of RSMSSB to apply for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Exam.
- Go the Recruitment Section.
- Apply Online form with all required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Don’t Forget to Print the RSMSSB Pasudhan Shayak Application Form.
Click Here : Official Notification